Australian Temporary Fencing - Round Frame Temp Fence
Australian temporary fencing (Australian portable fence) refers to a type of temporary fence with round tube frame, which is very popular in Australia. When put into use with fence feet and steel clamps, it creates a complete temporary fence system which is stable, versatile and cost-effective. Australian temporary fencing made of carbon steel wire, can be installed quickly and easily without digging holes or laying foundations. This heavy-duty temporary fencing is constructed from supplied for assembly on site and it is also very convenient for transportation.
ATF-01: Australian temporary fencing with round tube which is galvanized or powder coated, is anti-rust.
ATF-02: Except Australian temporary fencing in yellow, we can also offer you Australian temporary fencing in other colors.
ATF-03: Rubber feet on Australian temporary fencing is eco-friendly and wearproof.
- Materials: high-quality low carbon steel wire and welded wire mesh panel.
- Surface treatment: electro-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized or powder coated after welding.
- Wire diameter: 3.0-5.0 mm.
- Panel size: 2100 mm (H) × 2400 mm (L), 1800 mm (H) × 2400 mm (L), 1800 mm (H) × 3300 mm (L).
- Frame pipe O.D.: 25, 32, 38, 40, 42, 48, and 60 mm.
- Thickness: 1.5 mm, 2 mm.
- Mesh opening: 160 mm × 60 mm, 150 mm × 60 mm, 100 mm × 50 mm.
- Feet size: 600 × 230 × 150 mm, 600 × 220 × 150 mm.
- Colors: silver white, green, red, etc.
- Other sizes can also be manufactured upon your request.
ATF-04: Bracing is used to support Australian temporary fence in high wind area and assures a firm standing.
ATF-05: Being bright and noticeable, orange portable base is often applied on the Australian temporary fencing.
- High-strength: The manufacturing process of Australian temporary fencing adopts hand welding for optimum strength to withstand higher loads.
- Superior product: This type of temporary fence fully meets Australian markets' requirements and it is guaranteed long-term use without rusting.
- Easy to erect: Australian portable fencing can be installed without the need to dig holes or damage the laying foundation on which the event is held.
- Good applicability: This range of temporary fence can be set either in-ground or above-ground, even though on uneven ground.
- Cost-effective: Australian temporary fencing allows to repeated use and has a long service life.
- 100 % Australian standards compliant.
ATF-06: Clamps can keep the Australian portable fence together and avoid being blown down.
ATF-07: Blow moulding feet are energy-efficient reliable and full of color.
- Special events (concerts, festivals, parades and sporting events).
- Municipal & residential construction sites.
- School board portable site safety.
- Restoration works and fire damaged sites.
ATF-08: Australian portable fence used on the construction site can keep pedestrians safe.
ATF-09: Australian temporary fencing installed in a parking lot makes a restricted and specific space.
ATF-10: Australian temporary fencing can be applied for road protection.
Mainly covered with layers of carton paper and plastic film.